Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Should I Set My Thermostat Rad Valves At




Hello everyone ,
after two years of inactivity does not return to my beloved blog, I hope to be missed and I hope I never miss you more!

Now right to return in peace, I want to make part of a mail Request info that I wrote to the noble Association of Athletes of Christ, asking for clarification is a candidate to be one of them.
Here is the mail, of course should they ever answer I will update you as soon as possible:

"This is an e-mail contact from the site http://atletidicristo.org/joomla/ Contributed by: Francis of Assisi


Hello,
are an athlete and I am very interested in your association, I would like to ask you some questions: How

-salaried athletes of Christ come directly from him?
-And if you like, through bank transfer or multiplication of paper money, the Nigerian?
-Even for the payment of subsistence multiply?
-Christ, or there is work for half of the father? I ask this because I worked for Piersilvio Berlusconi, but it was really like working for his father .... but in fact come to think of Christ and Piersilvio must also be brothers ...
-In case of an accident will be the main wounds to cure us and let us get up and walk?

said that I would like to present my candidacy as an athlete of Christ, are dynamic, proactive, magnanimous, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and omnivorous, I apply for the obstacle course if the water is still free somewhere, otherwise I have very good attitudes also for the stoning, require minimum fee of 30 pence, the multiplication of fish for lunch included.

await feedback, thank you "

0 comments:

Post a Comment