Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Anyone Ever Taken Metronidazole

Sorry, but you want to burn the Pope at the Brit Awards


But you realize that this afternoon are guests of the preparation of the Corriere della Sera Raoul Bova and Michael Quattrociocche to present "I'm sorry but I want to marry?!
That is, the largest and most influential national newspaper accepts these two luminaries to discuss the event of the year, the release of a film that await around the world.
Indeed there is the opportunity for readers of the Courier to send questions to the two stars, and then to receive a direct response, imagine what a thrill!
so much so that I could not resist, I sent my application trying to use all 300 characters available, I felt bad to waste someone, and then here comes my question to these two idols of the people

"Sorry but I do penalty "

" But really believe that people have time to waste asking questions about a movie for children and Minus Habens shit? But at least a little ashamed to make films like that? The carrier is not ashamed to host such futility? Moccia and say that he is ashamed? Because if it does it should. "

I really hope someone answer me, I'd be honored!

0 comments:

Post a Comment