Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Template Clansphere Commercial

My new idol


This character is my new idol, this morning he started to insult the nazipapa during the general audience in Vatican, a myth, finally someone who tells him four this old Nazi stuprabambini shit, impression it is true that tap a creature?! Should prevent him!

Ah I take this opportunity to also announce that I finally and completely removed from facebookdimerda, has not been easy, however, those pieces of shit you keep my data, shameful!
To unsubscribe from that site fucking you answer a number of questions and then pray to you to explain in the clearest possible way, because you want to cancel, I will have written this:

"Facebook is' a site of crap NO NEED FOR A SHIT, AND YOU ARE assholes, I hope to be as' clear as possible "

0 comments:

Post a Comment