Monday, June 16, 2008

Where Can You Buy Supra Shoes

Road to Morocco ... Nelli

Nel deserto vicino a Merzouga

Your affectionate is preparing to travel this summer. No camper, though. En route to Morocco (car hire on the spot). I say all that is beautiful. I can not wait to spend the atlas and see what's there.

Meanwhile, my database of Waypoints (My WyPoint DB) is beginning to enrich a little something about Morocco. Very, very little, for now. The network is not negligible. Nor is there any GPS mapping ... TomTom has announced the release of the maps, but with a very partial coverage.

I found a map for Garmin that I could use with GIS Russa , except that the map is still quite rudimentary ... the problem is that Gis Russa is registered (it's shareware), and I would do, only that the site rejects my credit card and is successful even pay with PayPal. What to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment