Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Christmas Cards Welsh

I found leo

Yes .. I drew a bloody steak and I closed the cellar, now expect the owner if he is to resume. I hope it arrives before I destroy everything.

But let's step back ... Last week someone in Rome you lost a leopard . And to find it opened the blog hopersoleo and, of course, to attack the usual cards at traffic lights with the picture of big cat of 80 kg. Then someone who works at Subway put this footage confirming that Leo is doing well.



Truth or fiction?

The second I said. Apart from the folly of the whole story, the movie already in the comments someone notes that a person can be seen in subway tranqullamente session. Do not know about you, but if my car subway there was a leopard, I would not be quiet I would read the newspaper. And then ... enough to investigate a bit 'to find out that the part with the map of sightings of Leo is the domain www.hopersoleo.com ; simply query the whois database to discover that the contact email is on the domain xsister.com : just happened that makes creative communications agency on the Internet.

At this point it remains only a doubt: the whole process only serves to prove what they are capable (their agency), or is intended to promote some product? I hope the second one, because I'm anxious to watch the developments of the matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment