Tuesday, April 29, 2008

There Is No Water In My Toilet Bowl

Tortelli served

Ca .. fly! It 'a month since I update my blog. I have to remember to do it more often. This month has seen the birth of a child of My Waypoint DB , the site www.tortellidipatate.it . For the uninitiated, the potato ravioli are a kind of ravioli potatoes typical of the Mugello.


The site works much like his older brother, only that it is entirely dedicated to good cheap restaurants in Florence and Tuscany . I had always dreamed of doing a site review in which the places where you can eat well without being plucked like chickens, and here it is ... has just gone on-line and in these days I'm putting the finishing touches. Obviously, the database is the same as the other site.

www.tortellidipatate.it , having a category "fixed", it is much simpler than the ovvimente My Waypoint DB , although in the end ... the mechanism is the same. I imported in

0 comments:

Post a Comment