Monday, March 31, 2008

Norfloxacin Tinidazole Equivalent

MILAN! I have the intimate


This post is very painful.
But are things that go unsaid. I would ask
Milani, like me, how it is possible that yesterday, bad game of Milan, of course, bad time for Milan, of course, out of the Champions, of course, difficulties in the championship ... but I would ask, how fuck you can challenge the team, the Company, Paolo Maldini and God?
But shit you have lost your memory or like me, less than a year ago (see photo attached), is celebrating the European Cup?
is wrong or three months ago we became world champions and most successful team of all time?
E, Holy shit, did it again when I seem to remember that the most successful team of all time (I love this case!) We are now after these 20 incredible years, we have all lived, and no fan of no other team in the world has ever, or ever, can live a life?
So I wonder, brother Milan, instead of challenging it would be better to applaud those who have given us these joys, even in difficult times? Do you think it is better to blow the whistle? Maybe you
wrong team ...

Ps when these are understandable and ungenerous crisis of resistance because there go and see the pictures of all the many, and recent successes?!
guys but if we do not give us an example, considering also the time the general, who should give?!

Ps2: ... I must also say that those who, for example, Rome-Milan Rome tifafa because Inter did not win the Scudetto, it makes me quite a bit sad ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment